Stores & Rentals
FEES & CHARGES
Facilities1 – When no funds are raised $
Use of kitchen $75
Facilities2- – When funds are raised $
Other fees $
THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL CHURCH OF GOD BAHAMAS PROPERTIES:
- No public religious service unless previously approved.
- No Masonic Service unless full details are provided, it is plainly Christian in character and has previously been approved.
- No political meeting may be held.
- No intoxicants are permitted in any circumstances. No consumption or sale of any alcoholic beverages on any Methodist property. Absolutely no smoking.
- Gambling of every kind is forbidden.
- No entertainment which is vulgar, merely frivolous or likely to bring a reproach upon the place.
- No public dances, public whist drives or similar types of public entertainment shall take place.
- No type of dramatic entertainment which are not in accord with the Spiritual life and purpose of the church may be arranged or allowed.
- If your application is approved, you must use our caretaker for the purpose of setting up the furniture and closing up at the end of your meeting. In addition to any charges made, you will be required to make a donation to the sexton.
- Full particulars of the intended use must be provided in order to avoid delays in the decision of the Trustees. Where the application relates to rehearsal or performance skit or play, a copy of the script must be submitted.
- A deposit (the amount to be fixed by the Trustees) must be paid on acceptance.